For questions and feature requests, please use one of the following channels:
- Mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org - A communal forum where you can ask for help and discuss problems and solutions (you need to subscribe before you can post messages)
- Subscribe / unsubscribe: (a) go to list homepage, (b) click ‘Subscribe or Unsubscribe’, (c) enter your full name and preferred email address, and (d) click link in confirmation email that arrives within minutes.
- Web archives: N/A
- Slack workspace ucsf-wynton - A communal forum for Wynton HPC users to interact in real time
- Join: (a) go to signup page, and (b) enter your UCSF(*) email address. (*) If you don’t have an email address that ends with ucsf.edu, or it for other reasons does not work, let us know and we will send you an invite to your preferred email address.
These are communal forums - feel free to ask questions, answer questions, and participate in discussions.
If you have requests that you rather prefer to address directly to the system administrators, please don’t hesitate dropping us an email.
- Wynton HPC System Administrators and Managers email list
To better assist with your issue:
- On emails, please use ‘Reply All’ in all your correspondence.
- Don’t include screenshot images; cut-and-paste text.
- If you have problems with jobs (e.g. not running or given errors), make sure to include the job IDs of the job you need help on.
- Include your username on the cluster.
- What machine are you trying to use, e.g. login or development node?